Many people will make New Year resolutions to ring in 2020, but we seldom keep our promises for very long. Reevaluating your life is hard stuff! Here’s a list of New Year resolutions that will make you feel better, physically and mentally. These suggestions aren’t that difficult and are sure to make you feel happier about who you are.
- Practice anonymous random acts of kindness.
- Make at least one person smile each day.
- Read at least one book each month. (Don’t forget to review it. The author will SMILE! See resolution #2.)
- Go someplace you’ve never been.
- Be kinder to yourself.
- Be kinder to others.
- Be quick to listen, slow to speak.
- Take the stairs. It’s good for you.
- Let go of old hurts and grudges.
- Try a new hobby.
- Donate all clothing you haven’t worn in a year.
- Start and end each day consciously feeling happy and grateful.
- Buy less plastic. It’s bad for our planet.
- Stay in touch with the people who matter.
What New Year resolutions would you add to the list?
Jan 99¢ Sale!
TWO HEARTS IN WINTER is book 2 of The Ocean City Boardwalk Series. The book is available for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and iTunes iBooks.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR DONNA FASANO is a three-time winner of the HOLT Medallion, a CataRomance Reviewers Choice Award winner for Best Single Title, a Desert Rose Golden Quill Award finalist, a Golden Heart finalist, and a two-time winner of Best Romance of the Year given by BigAl’s Books & Pals Review Blog. Her books have sold nearly 4 million copies worldwide and have been published in two dozen languages. Her books have made the Kindle Top 100 Paid List numerous times, climbing as high as #5.