Summer, and especially August, is a good month to kick off our shoes and enjoy lazy summer living. However, don’t forget to take care of yourself.
Here are my tips for healthy summer living:
1. Stock up on good, healthy food. Include fruits, veggies, whole grains, and lean proteins.
2. Move every day! Take your dog for a walk, use your treadmill, take the stairs, and do some walking in place during the TV commercials.
3. Sleep more. Studies have shown that sleep is good for the mind as well as the body.
4. Just say ‘No’ to activities and obligations that add stress to your life.
5. Read more! Nothing is as wonderful as enjoying a good book.
6. Volunteer. Find a cause dear to your heart. Your mental and physical health will thank you.
7. Bundle up, go outside and spend time with nature. Studies have shown that spending 30 minutes outside each day will boost your Vitamin D levels and lower your blood pressure.
8. See your healthcare provider for a good check-up and keep your dental health and cholesterol levels on track.
Please share your tips for a healthier and happier August 2022 in the comments below.
This set includes three sweet and inspirational romances:
A CHRISTMAS PUPPY TO CHERISH
You don’t need ears to hear God’s plan. All you need is an open heart…
A HOMECOMING TO CHERISH
All relationships require a commitment but is she ready to sacrifice her heart again?
A SUMMER TO CHERISH
Faith is fragile. Faith takes time. And the best solutions are always painted with love.
Grab your copy of Romance Stories To Cherish, Volume Two, today! Available in ebook, Paperback, and Large Print Paperback. Free on Kindle Unlimited. Audiobooks for each book sold separately.
Josie Riviera is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author of contemporary, inspirational, and historical sweet romances that read like Hallmark movies. She lives in the Charlotte, NC, area with her wonderfully supportive husband. They share their home with an adorable Shih Tzu who constantly needs grooming and live in an old house forever needing renovations.