The beauty of Spring is obvious. Green replaces the brown of winter, the flowers bloom, the birds sing. Basically, we have a rebirth. Fresh and new.
However, this year is different.
Daily, we hear what is happening throughout the world because of the pandemic, and it is devastating. Certainly it is changing how we live. Let’s look beyond that, enjoy Spring and celebrate with joy. We can make the choice to see beauty.
Here are some suggestions.
- Social Distancing is a new word for us, but we still are home with our families. Bring out the board games, which inevitably brings a great laugh or two.
- Cook together. Prepare your family’s favorite meals and pass those recipes from grandma to the next generation.
- While we may be “stuck” at home, no one says we have to be ”stuck” inside. There are no bans on enjoying your yard. As I write this, birds are searching for worms just outside my window.
- Is there a wonderful craft project you’ve wanted to try? Do it now.
- As I LOVE chocolate, let’s indulge. In fact, I declare chocolate calorie-free for the month of April. Why not?
- Read, or listen to, a good book. We have the time, our to-do lists are smaller because of these changes, so take advantage.
Choose to see the good in this downtime and make the most of it.
Today, I will sit in my reading chair with a great book, a cup of tea, and some calorie-free chocolate. (Wink, wink!)
What will you choose to do today? Please leave your comments below.
A heartwarming story is the hallmark of a romantic read. Savor the magic of three clean and wholesome romances in 1 boxed set.
Find out why readers are falling in love with Chocolate-Box Hearts & staying up all night reading! These stories will warm your heart.
Chocolate-Box Hearts is available now at the low price of only 99¢! Grab your copy today.
Josie Riviera is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author of contemporary, inspirational, and historical sweet romances that read like Hallmark movies. She lives in the Charlotte, NC, area with her wonderfully supportive husband. They share their home with an adorable Shih Tzu who constantly needs grooming and live in an old house forever needing renovations.