The first day of Spring was March 20th. Many of us are experiencing Spring-like weather, and Spring is definitely “in the air.” Here are some fun ideas to help you celebrate:
- Enjoy a simple picnic in the park.
- Clean out your closet and donate your clothes to a woman’s shelter.
- Commit to eating healthy.
- Start a veggie garden in your yard, a pot container, or a neighborhood shared garden.
- Peruse old cookbooks for a favorite fresh salad. Plan your veggie garden around the new salad recipes.
- Find a comfortable outdoor space to read, spread out a blanket, and enjoy your favorite romance read. 🙂
Have you visited the main page of Authors’ Billboard? You can find a slew of books on sale and New Releases.
Josie Riviera is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author of contemporary, inspirational, and historical sweet romances that read like Hallmark movies. She lives in the Charlotte, NC, area with her wonderfully supportive husband. They share their home with an adorable Shih Tzu who constantly needs grooming and live in an old house forever needing renovations.