Get ready to spread holiday cheer in the summertime with Christmas in July! And what better way to celebrate than with your furry friends by your side?
Here is a tip sheet to make this festive occasion truly unforgettable for you and your beloved pets:
- Yule Log for All: Create a cozy ambiance for our pets by playing a Yule log video on your TV or tablet. The cracking sounds and flickering flames will provide a soothing and festive atmosphere while you cuddle up together.
- Pet Gift Exchange: Include your pets in the gift-giving festivities by organizing a pet gift exchange. Invite friends or family with pets to join in the fun. Wrap up toys or treats and let the furry ones have a blast unwrapping their surprises.
- Movie Marathon: Snuggle up with your furry companion and enjoy a movie marathon of pet-themed holiday films. One good suggestion is The Santa Paws series.
- Donate and Volunteer: This is the perfect month to give back to pets in need. Consider donating supplies, toys, or treats to local animal shelters or volunteering your time to help care for the animals.
- Cool Down with Frozen Treats: Treat your pets to refreshing frozen treats. Create ice cum=be trays filled with chicken or beef broth or freeze fruit slices for a healthy and hydrating snack.
- Pet Christmas Parade: Organize a neighborhood Christmas pet parade. Encourage your neighbors to dress up their pets and walk together. Award prizes for the best dressed pets and most creative costumes.
Embrace the joy and love that pets bring to our lives and make this festive occasion one to remember with my newest release, Christmas Tails of the Heart. This sweet romance boxed set includes three books that combines heartwarming stories of our adorable pets.
Now on sale at a special introductory price. Grab your copy today before the price goes up.
Available in ebook, paperback, large print paperback, and hardcover.
Free on Kindle Unlimited.
Audiobooks for each book sold separately.
Josie Riviera is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author of contemporary, inspirational, and historical sweet romances that read like Hallmark movies. She lives in the Charlotte, NC, area with her wonderfully supportive husband. They share their home with an adorable Shih Tzu who constantly needs grooming and live in an old house forever needing renovations.