Alabama White Sauce is delish! I’ve also heard this called White BBQ Sauce. Whatever you call it, it’s yummy—creamy, spicy, sweet, sour. It’s a luscious sauce that you NEED to try at your next outdoor barbeque. Smear it on chicken, beef, pork, fish, grilled veggies… it’s good on everything.
Alabama White Sauce
- 1 cup full fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon jarred creamy horseradish
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into a medium size mixing bowl. Blend with a wire whisk until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour sauce into a mason glass jar, screw on the top tightly, and store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Use the sauce on grilled chicken, pork, fish, or vegetables.
Meet all the authors of Authors’ Billboard by clicking here.
USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR DONNA FASANO is a three-time winner of the HOLT Medallion, a CataRomance Reviewers Choice Award winner for Best Single Title, a Desert Rose Golden Quill Award finalist, a Golden Heart finalist, and a two-time winner of Best Romance of the Year given by BigAl’s Books & Pals Review Blog. Her books have sold nearly 4 million copies worldwide and have been published in two dozen languages. Her books have made the Kindle Top 100 Paid List numerous times, climbing as high as #5.