Does anyone really do resolutions anymore? Do they stick to them after the first week or two? I don’t bother, as I basically exercise and eat right every day. Sure I like my wine at night and desserts occasionally, and don’t deprive myself, but saying I’m going to lose ten pounds, well it just isn’t going to happen.
I found an interesting list of resolutions that you and I can probably keep this year.
1. Add more citrus to your diet–limes, lemon, orange. Skip juice and have an orange instead.
2. Okay, we can all do this – eat vegetables regularly!
3. Book all your doctor appointments this year, have your mammogram, bone density exam, visit the dentist and the dermatologist!
4. Become a plant owner. Indoor plants can reduce stress and lower blood pressure!
5. Stop multi-tasking! Organize your activities into chunks of time.
6. Use scents in your home, it has health benefits! Vanilla makes people relax, Peppermint can boost energy!
7. Master the stairs. When you’re feeling tired, get up and get moving! Ten minutes of using stairs, or a quick jog will boost your energy and burn calories, and make you Less Tired!
8. Share your achievements with others, on the road to your success.
Have a happy, healthy 2019 my friends!!
Patrice Wilton knew from the age of twelve that she wanted to write books that would take the reader to faraway places. She was born in Vancouver, Canada, and had a great need to see the world that she had read about.
Patrice became a flight attendant for seventeen years and traveled the world. At the age of forty she sat down to write her first book—in longhand! Her interests include tennis, golf, and writing stories for women of all ages.
She is a mother of two, has four lovely grand-daughters, and a wonderful man at her side. They live in West Palm Beach, Florida, where he teaches her golf, and she teaches him patience.
Her best selling books are the CANDY BAR series, SERENDIPITY FALLS series, and most recently PARADISE COVE and A CHRISTMAS COLLECTION series. She is a New York Times best selling author.